V2X Deployment Strategies and Smart Cities Business Model Paradigms
After having languished for more than a decade, Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I)—collectively referred to as V2X—are finally gaining momentum as illustrated by a growing number of initiatives and product launches.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems
- UnTelco in Smart Cities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Oil Supermajors Investing in Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Highlights Energy Transition