V2X Deployment Strategies and Smart Cities Business Model Paradigms
After having languished for more than a decade, Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I)—collectively referred to as V2X—are finally gaining momentum as illustrated by a growing number of initiatives and product launches.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Can Deutsche Telekom’s IoT Networks as a Service Boost Customer Confidence as well as NB-IoT Take-Up?
- Hot Tech Innovators: Automotive Electrification
- Sensor-based IoT: Everyone Joining the Party But Gaps Remain
- InterDigital’s oneTransport Data Marketplace: The Future of Smart City Monetization
- How Can TomTom Compete in the Autonomous Driving Space?