V2X Deployment Strategies and Smart Cities Business Model Paradigms
After having languished for more than a decade, Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I)—collectively referred to as V2X—are finally gaining momentum as illustrated by a growing number of initiatives and product launches.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Smart Cities and Spaces Quarterly Update 1Q 2019
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Smart Cities and Digital Twins: Designing and Managing Urban Industrial Systems
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms