Construction Worker Safety Will Be Improved with the spot-r Wearable
In May (2017), Connecticut-based developer of wearable IoT technology for construction sites, Triax Technologies, launched its spot-r network technology that provides real-time data about the construction site environment. It consists of a lightweight wearable sensor, which clips onto a construction worker’s belt, and a closed mesh network that is powerful enough to go through concrete and steel. The device is designed to track workers while on the job site to monitor their safety and alert required personnel of any issues or incidents.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Qualcomm's New Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform Paves the Way for Improved Smartwatches
- Wearable Device Market Share and Forecasts
- Wearables Operating Systems and Platforms
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront