Construction Worker Safety Will Be Improved with the spot-r Wearable
In May (2017), Connecticut-based developer of wearable IoT technology for construction sites, Triax Technologies, launched its spot-r network technology that provides real-time data about the construction site environment. It consists of a lightweight wearable sensor, which clips onto a construction worker’s belt, and a closed mesh network that is powerful enough to go through concrete and steel. The device is designed to track workers while on the job site to monitor their safety and alert required personnel of any issues or incidents.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface
- Identity Access Management Innovation Takes the Magic Out of Authentication Automation
- Safety Wearables Could Help to Save US Businesses US$200 Billion Annually on Insurance and Treatments from Workplace Injuries
- Wearable Device User Interface and User Experience
- Wearables and Workforce Automation