Redefining Telcos: The Digital Way
The invention of fast microprocessors, smartphones, and tablets created an explosion in mobile data traffic and connectivity. Over the last five years, mobile data traffic increased exponentially. While telcos have played a key role as catalysts in creating new digital business models for industries both within and outside their ecosystems, they have not successfully generated significant new growth opportunities for themselves. Rolling out new services to the market faster, while lowering or maintaining existing levels of CAPEX and OPEX, as well as continuing to provide carrier-grade performance has always been a balancing act for telcos.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals