Redefining Telcos: The Digital Way
The invention of fast microprocessors, smartphones, and tablets created an explosion in mobile data traffic and connectivity. Over the last five years, mobile data traffic increased exponentially. While telcos have played a key role as catalysts in creating new digital business models for industries both within and outside their ecosystems, they have not successfully generated significant new growth opportunities for themselves. Rolling out new services to the market faster, while lowering or maintaining existing levels of CAPEX and OPEX, as well as continuing to provide carrier-grade performance has always been a balancing act for telcos.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks
- UnTelco in Smart Cities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- An Introduction to Subscriber Data Management
- ONAP, Still Early Days or Substantial Progress?
- Network Slicing is a US$44 Billion Opportunity for MSPs in Vertical End Markets