Redefining Telcos: The Digital Way
The invention of fast microprocessors, smartphones, and tablets created an explosion in mobile data traffic and connectivity. Over the last five years, mobile data traffic increased exponentially. While telcos have played a key role as catalysts in creating new digital business models for industries both within and outside their ecosystems, they have not successfully generated significant new growth opportunities for themselves. Rolling out new services to the market faster, while lowering or maintaining existing levels of CAPEX and OPEX, as well as continuing to provide carrier-grade performance has always been a balancing act for telcos.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?