Smart Agriculture Investment and Transformation Is Growing
Notable venture capital firms are placing significant investments to revolutionize one of the oldest industries in the world via digital farms or “ag tech.” Smart agriculture segments include, but are not limited to, farm management software (Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and Y Combinator), precision agriculture and predictive analytics (Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers (KPCB), Qualcomm Ventures), robotics and drones (Y Combinator, Google Ventures, Monsanto Growth Ventures, and KPCB Edge), as well as sensors (KPCB, Verizon Communications, SparkLabs).
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Urban Demand-Response Challenge
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- The Path to Mobile Ticketing
- Urban Resilience: A New Smart Cities Objective