Smart Agriculture Investment and Transformation Is Growing
Notable venture capital firms are placing significant investments to revolutionize one of the oldest industries in the world via digital farms or “ag tech.” Smart agriculture segments include, but are not limited to, farm management software (Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and Y Combinator), precision agriculture and predictive analytics (Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers (KPCB), Qualcomm Ventures), robotics and drones (Y Combinator, Google Ventures, Monsanto Growth Ventures, and KPCB Edge), as well as sensors (KPCB, Verizon Communications, SparkLabs).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Smart Cities and Spaces Quarterly Update 1Q 2019
- Smart Cities and Digital Twins: Designing and Managing Urban Industrial Systems
- Air Quality Monitoring and Sustainability Technologies for Smart Cities
- Resilience Technologies and Approaches for Smart Cities