Smart Agriculture Investment and Transformation Is Growing
Notable venture capital firms are placing significant investments to revolutionize one of the oldest industries in the world via digital farms or “ag tech.” Smart agriculture segments include, but are not limited to, farm management software (Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and Y Combinator), precision agriculture and predictive analytics (Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers (KPCB), Qualcomm Ventures), robotics and drones (Y Combinator, Google Ventures, Monsanto Growth Ventures, and KPCB Edge), as well as sensors (KPCB, Verizon Communications, SparkLabs).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Bringing Distributed Ledgers to Automotive: The Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities
- Critical Communications: Public Safety, Industrial/Business, Transportation, Utilities, and Other Radio Systems and Networks
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Is There a Future for Vertical Integration in the End Markets IoT Value and Supply Chain?