Smart Agriculture Investment and Transformation Is Growing
Notable venture capital firms are placing significant investments to revolutionize one of the oldest industries in the world via digital farms or “ag tech.” Smart agriculture segments include, but are not limited to, farm management software (Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and Y Combinator), precision agriculture and predictive analytics (Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers (KPCB), Qualcomm Ventures), robotics and drones (Y Combinator, Google Ventures, Monsanto Growth Ventures, and KPCB Edge), as well as sensors (KPCB, Verizon Communications, SparkLabs).
To find out more about subscribing:
- UnTelco in Smart Cities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Environmental Sensors: A Priority for Smart Cities
- Cybersecurity in Smart Utilities
- 2-Wheel Electric Urban Mobility on the Rise: Uber and Lyft Setting Eyes on Bikes and Scooters
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies