5G Is a Must—Even If It Comes with a Cost
Mobile network operators (MNOs) are facing the challenges of declining average revenue per user (ARPU), increased competition, and the constant need to upgrade their networks. This Insight looks at the general capital expenditure directions of MNOs and challenges their reluctance to invest in future technologies. ABI Research argues that a successful MNO exhibits technology and service quality leadership, not through the amount of capital expenditure, but rather through its capital expenditure strategies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN