5G Is a Must—Even If It Comes with a Cost
Mobile network operators (MNOs) are facing the challenges of declining average revenue per user (ARPU), increased competition, and the constant need to upgrade their networks. This Insight looks at the general capital expenditure directions of MNOs and challenges their reluctance to invest in future technologies. ABI Research argues that a successful MNO exhibits technology and service quality leadership, not through the amount of capital expenditure, but rather through its capital expenditure strategies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase