5G Is a Must—Even If It Comes with a Cost
Mobile network operators (MNOs) are facing the challenges of declining average revenue per user (ARPU), increased competition, and the constant need to upgrade their networks. This Insight looks at the general capital expenditure directions of MNOs and challenges their reluctance to invest in future technologies. ABI Research argues that a successful MNO exhibits technology and service quality leadership, not through the amount of capital expenditure, but rather through its capital expenditure strategies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?