How China Coerces Obedience the Big Data Way—Machine Learning with an Orwellian Twist (Part Two)
Part one of this two-part Insight focuses on examining the core operations of the Chinese social credit system that was introduced by the Chinese government in mid-2015. It is expected to be (at least somewhat) operational by 2020. This Insight will focus on data mining sources, current implementations, and predictions for the social credit system.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update