How China Coerces Obedience the Big Data Way—Machine Learning with an Orwellian Twist (Part Two)
Part one of this two-part Insight focuses on examining the core operations of the Chinese social credit system that was introduced by the Chinese government in mid-2015. It is expected to be (at least somewhat) operational by 2020. This Insight will focus on data mining sources, current implementations, and predictions for the social credit system.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?