Samsung and Hipaax's Smartwatch Solution Will Further Enterprise Wearable Usage
In May (2017), Samsung Electronics America and its alliance partner Hipaax, the developer of the wearable task management platform TaskWatch, announced an integrated enterprise smartwatch solution, which is designed to improve efficiency, increase productivity, and streamline customer services. The solution brings smartphone capabilities to the Samsung Gear S3 and Gear S2 smartwatches and ensures that workers, specifically in hospitality, retail, and transportation, get notifications concerning their work directly to their wrists. This enables workers to improve their responses to tasks and easily communicate with coworkers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Qualcomm's New Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform Paves the Way for Improved Smartwatches
- Wearable Device Market Share and Forecasts
- Wearables Operating Systems and Platforms
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront