Samsung Pay Finally Arrives in the UK
On May 16, 2017, Samsung officially announced the launch of Samsung Pay in the UK. As it stands, only a limited number of banks are supporting the platform, including Santander, Nationwide, and MBNA. HBSC, M&S Bank, American Express, and First Direct are expected to join soon.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications