Samsung Pay Finally Arrives in the UK
On May 16, 2017, Samsung officially announced the launch of Samsung Pay in the UK. As it stands, only a limited number of banks are supporting the platform, including Santander, Nationwide, and MBNA. HBSC, M&S Bank, American Express, and First Direct are expected to join soon.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach