Samsung Pay Finally Arrives in the UK
On May 16, 2017, Samsung officially announced the launch of Samsung Pay in the UK. As it stands, only a limited number of banks are supporting the platform, including Santander, Nationwide, and MBNA. HBSC, M&S Bank, American Express, and First Direct are expected to join soon.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker