Lowe's Is Trialing Unpowered Exoskeletons for Manual Lifting Tasks at Its Retail Stores
Home improvement giant Lowe’s is field-testing unpowered exoskeletons designed to increase the efficiency and productivity of its workers as they unload trucks, move goods onto the sale floor and assist customers with heavy items. The market opportunity for other commercial/industrial exoskeletons is massive and virtually untapped.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Devices and Solutions for Workforce Productivity in Warehouse Logistics
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- IoT Market Tracker: Retail
- Payment & Banking Card Secure IC Technologies
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization