Lowe's Is Trialing Unpowered Exoskeletons for Manual Lifting Tasks at Its Retail Stores
Home improvement giant Lowe’s is field-testing unpowered exoskeletons designed to increase the efficiency and productivity of its workers as they unload trucks, move goods onto the sale floor and assist customers with heavy items. The market opportunity for other commercial/industrial exoskeletons is massive and virtually untapped.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- NRF 2019 Supply Chain Roundup: Inventory Visibility is on the Rise
- Demand Planning and Optimization in the Supply Chain