Lowe's Is Trialing Unpowered Exoskeletons for Manual Lifting Tasks at Its Retail Stores
Home improvement giant Lowe’s is field-testing unpowered exoskeletons designed to increase the efficiency and productivity of its workers as they unload trucks, move goods onto the sale floor and assist customers with heavy items. The market opportunity for other commercial/industrial exoskeletons is massive and virtually untapped.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Transforming In-store Inventory Management
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Payment & Banking Card Secure IC Technologies
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies