Uber Freight Comes Out of Hiding
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (US Department of Labor) counts transportation and material moving as the fourth-leading job classification in the country, with 9.7 million workers. Uber Freight has been unveiled to provide full truck load, on-demand freight brokerage, and cloud services for a range of customers from smaller owner-operators to mid- and large-carriers. The shippers will pay spot or contract rates, and the app will confirm rates and loads in seconds, including a one-click sign-up and an offer of a seven-day payment guarantee.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- Smart Cities and Transportation Electrification
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update