Tesla Begins Crowdsourcing Camera Data to Improve Autonomous Functions
In its most recent over-the-air (OTA) update, Tesla added considerable functionality to the second iteration of its Autopilot system. Perhaps even more importantly, Tesla signaled that it is now looking for its customers to share camera sensor data to help Tesla “improve autonomous safety features and make self-driving a reality for you as soon as possible.”
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data