Tesla Begins Crowdsourcing Camera Data to Improve Autonomous Functions
In its most recent over-the-air (OTA) update, Tesla added considerable functionality to the second iteration of its Autopilot system. Perhaps even more importantly, Tesla signaled that it is now looking for its customers to share camera sensor data to help Tesla “improve autonomous safety features and make self-driving a reality for you as soon as possible.”
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety