Ford Plans Cuts with Profit and Growth in Question
Ford is responding to a 36% decrease in 1Q net profit year-over-year. The company’s stock performance has been poor; dropping 17% since the beginning of the year and well over 30% since the beginning of former CEO Mark Fields’ tenure. 1Q revenue, however, climbed 3.7%. There was notable pressure on Fields, leading to his replacement with mobility lead James Hackett.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Global Ridesharing Vendors