Ford Plans Cuts with Profit and Growth in Question
Ford is responding to a 36% decrease in 1Q net profit year-over-year. The company’s stock performance has been poor; dropping 17% since the beginning of the year and well over 30% since the beginning of former CEO Mark Fields’ tenure. 1Q revenue, however, climbed 3.7%. There was notable pressure on Fields, leading to his replacement with mobility lead James Hackett.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety