Ford Plans Cuts with Profit and Growth in Question
Ford is responding to a 36% decrease in 1Q net profit year-over-year. The company’s stock performance has been poor; dropping 17% since the beginning of the year and well over 30% since the beginning of former CEO Mark Fields’ tenure. 1Q revenue, however, climbed 3.7%. There was notable pressure on Fields, leading to his replacement with mobility lead James Hackett.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive