Ford Plans Cuts with Profit and Growth in Question
Ford is responding to a 36% decrease in 1Q net profit year-over-year. The company’s stock performance has been poor; dropping 17% since the beginning of the year and well over 30% since the beginning of former CEO Mark Fields’ tenure. 1Q revenue, however, climbed 3.7%. There was notable pressure on Fields, leading to his replacement with mobility lead James Hackett.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive