Ford Plans Cuts with Profit and Growth in Question
Ford is responding to a 36% decrease in 1Q net profit year-over-year. The company’s stock performance has been poor; dropping 17% since the beginning of the year and well over 30% since the beginning of former CEO Mark Fields’ tenure. 1Q revenue, however, climbed 3.7%. There was notable pressure on Fields, leading to his replacement with mobility lead James Hackett.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update