Apple Will Soon Be Making iPhones in India
Apple recently announced its plans to use Taiwanese contract manufacturer Wistron to assemble up to 400,000 units of its iPhone SE each year in Karnataka, Southern India. Apple hopes to make India its third-largest manufacturing center, after China and Brazil.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience