Apple Will Soon Be Making iPhones in India
Apple recently announced its plans to use Taiwanese contract manufacturer Wistron to assemble up to 400,000 units of its iPhone SE each year in Karnataka, Southern India. Apple hopes to make India its third-largest manufacturing center, after China and Brazil.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker