Apple Will Soon Be Making iPhones in India
Apple recently announced its plans to use Taiwanese contract manufacturer Wistron to assemble up to 400,000 units of its iPhone SE each year in Karnataka, Southern India. Apple hopes to make India its third-largest manufacturing center, after China and Brazil.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach