Industry Survey: Transformative Technology Adoption and Attitudes - Autonomous Vehicles
ABI Research conducted an industry survey on transformative technology adoption and attitudes of 455 decision makers, influencers, and implementers in the following verticals: Retail, Healthcare, Logistics, Automotive, Manufacturing, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Local, State, and Federal Governments. This report provides a summary of the findings of industry attitudes and implementation strategies in the area of Autonomous Vehicles.
Questions cover vendor attitudes toward specific enabling technologies, and their ability and willingness to adopt autonomous vehicles within certain time frames. The report provides a breakdown of responses for key verticals and stakeholders, such as Retail, Intelligent Transport, and Government.
Table of Contents:
- Methodology and Background
- Classification of Respondents: Size of Business
- Classification of Respondents: Role and Influence
- Overall Technological Familiarity
- Autonomous Vehicle Familiarity by Company Size
- Autonomous Vehicle Familiarity by Vertical
- Artificial Intelligence Applications
- Transportation Attitudes toward Autonomous Vehicles
- Automotive Attitudes toward Autonomous Vehicles
- Government Attitudes toward Autonomous Vehicles
- Summary and Conclusions