Mobile Broadband Antenna Market
Mobile telcos need spectrum to roll out new value-added services and build network capacity. The mobile operator’s antenna plays an essential role in the whole mobile broadband experience.
Mobile operators have been securing additional spectrum in the 700 MHz, 600 MHz, 2.3 GHz, and even the 3.5 GHz, etc., bands. As a result of these spectrum acquisitions, mobile operators also must upgrade their basestation antennas to support these frequency bands. There is a complex arrange of antenna solutions to select from.
This report analyzes the key market trends shaping the LTE and 5G antenna market, sector panel antennas, MIMO, ultrawide band antennas, multi-band antennas, active antennas, interference control strategies, and side-by-side design considerations.
The report also provides antenna vendor profiles, vendor matrix, market share analysis, and antenna shipment forecasts.
Table of Contents
- 1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 2. ANTENNA EVOLUTION AND FUTURE INSIGHT
- 2.1. Capacity Driver Analysis
- 2.2. Cell Site Developments
- 2.3. Challenges of Site Acquisition
- 2.4. Multi-Sector Functionality
- 3. ANTENNA REQUIREMENTS FOR NETWORK EVOLUTION
- 3.1. Multi-Port Functionality
- 3.2. FDD versus TDD Antenna Support
- 3.3. Multi-Beam Functionality
- 3.4. Evolution of MIMO
- 3.5. Active Antennas
- 3.6. Intelligent Management and Optimization
- 3.7. Design Requirements
- 3.8. Quality of Service
- 4. COMPETITIVE ASSESSMENT
- 4.1. Competitor Profiles
- 4.2. Market Share Analysis
- 4.3. Vendor Matrix
- 4.4. Summary and Conclusions
- 5. GLOBAL MOBILE ANTENNA MARKET
- 5.1. Historical Shipments Analysis