Velodyne’s Solid-State Velarray LiDAR Delivers on Specs, But 2X Too Pricey
The large number of companies developing solid-state LiDAR technologies, both hungry startups and established firms capable of volume production, guarantee further LiDAR innovation, along with lower target prices, even as performance improves. University level research is also continuing apace, with new breakthroughs promising solid-state LiDAR technologies that are very low-cost.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets
- BYD Profit Picture Changes, but Diversification Succeeds Beyond China and Auto
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update
- Industrial Robots Market Update