Velodyne’s Solid-State Velarray LiDAR Delivers on Specs, But 2X Too Pricey
The large number of companies developing solid-state LiDAR technologies, both hungry startups and established firms capable of volume production, guarantee further LiDAR innovation, along with lower target prices, even as performance improves. University level research is also continuing apace, with new breakthroughs promising solid-state LiDAR technologies that are very low-cost.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Breaking Down The Promise Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles For Urban Transport
- Robotics: With Great Technologies Come Great Vulnerabilities
- Robotics as a Service is the Key to Unlocking The Next Phase of Market Development
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure ICs Technologies