Velodyne’s Solid-State Velarray LiDAR Delivers on Specs, But 2X Too Pricey
The large number of companies developing solid-state LiDAR technologies, both hungry startups and established firms capable of volume production, guarantee further LiDAR innovation, along with lower target prices, even as performance improves. University level research is also continuing apace, with new breakthroughs promising solid-state LiDAR technologies that are very low-cost.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Geo Mapping to Enable China’s Autonomous Driving Race