Velodyne’s Solid-State Velarray LiDAR Delivers on Specs, But 2X Too Pricey
The large number of companies developing solid-state LiDAR technologies, both hungry startups and established firms capable of volume production, guarantee further LiDAR innovation, along with lower target prices, even as performance improves. University level research is also continuing apace, with new breakthroughs promising solid-state LiDAR technologies that are very low-cost.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Democratization of Machine Vision in the Industrial Sector
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Looking Beyond Last Mile for Supply Chain Digitization
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce