Geely’s LYNK & CO Debuts 03 Concept at Shanghai Auto Show
LYNK & CO, owned by the Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, recently unveiled the Volvo-developed 03 four-door sedan prototype at the Shanghai auto show. This follows the earlier 01 crossover SUV concept shown in 2016 at an event in Berlin, now displayed as a production-ready version at the Shanghai event.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Urban Demand-Response Challenge
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- The Path to Mobile Ticketing
- Connected Car Market Data