Geely’s LYNK & CO Debuts 03 Concept at Shanghai Auto Show
LYNK & CO, owned by the Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, recently unveiled the Volvo-developed 03 four-door sedan prototype at the Shanghai auto show. This follows the earlier 01 crossover SUV concept shown in 2016 at an event in Berlin, now displayed as a production-ready version at the Shanghai event.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach