Geely’s LYNK & CO Debuts 03 Concept at Shanghai Auto Show
LYNK & CO, owned by the Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, recently unveiled the Volvo-developed 03 four-door sedan prototype at the Shanghai auto show. This follows the earlier 01 crossover SUV concept shown in 2016 at an event in Berlin, now displayed as a production-ready version at the Shanghai event.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future