Geely’s LYNK & CO Debuts 03 Concept at Shanghai Auto Show
LYNK & CO, owned by the Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, recently unveiled the Volvo-developed 03 four-door sedan prototype at the Shanghai auto show. This follows the earlier 01 crossover SUV concept shown in 2016 at an event in Berlin, now displayed as a production-ready version at the Shanghai event.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Is There a Future for Vertical Integration in the End Markets IoT Value and Supply Chain?