Geely’s LYNK & CO Debuts 03 Concept at Shanghai Auto Show
LYNK & CO, owned by the Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, recently unveiled the Volvo-developed 03 four-door sedan prototype at the Shanghai auto show. This follows the earlier 01 crossover SUV concept shown in 2016 at an event in Berlin, now displayed as a production-ready version at the Shanghai event.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Smart Cities and Spaces Quarterly Update 1Q 2019
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Smart Cities and Digital Twins: Designing and Managing Urban Industrial Systems
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms