What Can LTE and 5G Do for Agriculture in Southeast Asia?
As telcos in Southeast Asia start to explore beyond consumer-facing services, Internet of Things (IoT) vertical applications is one area that will provide new business opportunities. Contrary to the more successful IoT applications in the Southeast Asian industrial manufacturing sector, IoT in the agriculture sector is still in a nascent stage. ABI Research believes there is a lot more to be done, given the importance of the agriculture sector to the region’s gross domestic product (GDP). This Insight looks at various industrial initiatives and startups to shed light on current and future agriculture IoT solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure