What Can LTE and 5G Do for Agriculture in Southeast Asia?
As telcos in Southeast Asia start to explore beyond consumer-facing services, Internet of Things (IoT) vertical applications is one area that will provide new business opportunities. Contrary to the more successful IoT applications in the Southeast Asian industrial manufacturing sector, IoT in the agriculture sector is still in a nascent stage. ABI Research believes there is a lot more to be done, given the importance of the agriculture sector to the region’s gross domestic product (GDP). This Insight looks at various industrial initiatives and startups to shed light on current and future agriculture IoT solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?