TPG Telecom Serves as a Wake-Up Call for Telcos in Singapore and Australia
TPG Telecom is the new kid on the block for wireless industries in Singapore and Australia. Now, the pressure to react lies on the incumbents. Though there is legitimate concern over long-term profitability, ABI Research believes current incumbents have the resources to adjust and should take this opportunity as an impetus to introduce changes to current business model and strategies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?