The IoT Ecosystem Matures and Focuses on B2B, Industrial, and Enterprise Solutions
Of the more than 500 companies included in ABI Research’s recent analysis ranking system integrators, value-added resellers, and partner program members, 59% received a high Internet of Things (IoT) maturity grade, which is double the number that received a high ranking when ABI Research first analyzed these ecosystems back in 2015. There are thousands of companies operating in the fragmented IoT marketplace, so the companies analyzed are just a snapshot of the overall market. These partner programs help address this by helping end users navigate technology and supplier choices. Partner program parents are establishing more effective ecosystems, offering members access to training and certification programs. These programs better enable members to not only provide IoT solutions but also to be a better representative of the partner program itself. These member companies offer a myriad of hardware, connectivity, and value-added service solutions across a wide range of verticals.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Hardware Development Kits and Software Platforms
- Telco’s M2M Services Need Defense Options Against Hacked IoT Devices
- Partnerships and Acquisitions in the Maturing IoT Ecosystem
- USC and City of Los Angeles Form IoT Consortium to Drive Smart City Innovation
- Data Centers will be the Bulk of Nvidia’s Business in Five Years’ Time