The IoT Ecosystem Matures and Focuses on B2B, Industrial, and Enterprise Solutions
Of the more than 500 companies included in ABI Research’s recent analysis ranking system integrators, value-added resellers, and partner program members, 59% received a high Internet of Things (IoT) maturity grade, which is double the number that received a high ranking when ABI Research first analyzed these ecosystems back in 2015. There are thousands of companies operating in the fragmented IoT marketplace, so the companies analyzed are just a snapshot of the overall market. These partner programs help address this by helping end users navigate technology and supplier choices. Partner program parents are establishing more effective ecosystems, offering members access to training and certification programs. These programs better enable members to not only provide IoT solutions but also to be a better representative of the partner program itself. These member companies offer a myriad of hardware, connectivity, and value-added service solutions across a wide range of verticals.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- India Smart Meter Market Update
- Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs
- Network Sunsets and the IoT: What’s Happening and What You Must Do
- The Evolution of Smart IoT Gateways