WiBotic Investment Highlights Robotics Power Autonomy Challenges and Opportunities
For all classes of mobile robotic systems, power is a major gating factor for expanded use, increased capabilities, and greater mobility. WiBotic’s wireless charging solutions support autonomous charging, but more importantly, they provide a type of autonomy—power autonomy—which reduces robotics application costs and increases system capabilities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
- The Year 2019 Should Be One of General Manipulation in Robotics