WiBotic Investment Highlights Robotics Power Autonomy Challenges and Opportunities
For all classes of mobile robotic systems, power is a major gating factor for expanded use, increased capabilities, and greater mobility. WiBotic’s wireless charging solutions support autonomous charging, but more importantly, they provide a type of autonomy—power autonomy—which reduces robotics application costs and increases system capabilities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotics Investment Monitor
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots