WiBotic Investment Highlights Robotics Power Autonomy Challenges and Opportunities
For all classes of mobile robotic systems, power is a major gating factor for expanded use, increased capabilities, and greater mobility. WiBotic’s wireless charging solutions support autonomous charging, but more importantly, they provide a type of autonomy—power autonomy—which reduces robotics application costs and increases system capabilities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem