WiBotic Investment Highlights Robotics Power Autonomy Challenges and Opportunities
For all classes of mobile robotic systems, power is a major gating factor for expanded use, increased capabilities, and greater mobility. WiBotic’s wireless charging solutions support autonomous charging, but more importantly, they provide a type of autonomy—power autonomy—which reduces robotics application costs and increases system capabilities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market