Speed Matters: Gigabit LTE Networks Switch On
On April 24 (2017), Monaco Telecom launched its Gigabit LTE service for mobile smartphones, offering a 1 Gbps theoretical download speed limit. This launch follows two other Gigabit LTE launches that occurred earlier in 2017, such as Telstra’s launch of its Gigabit LTE mobile hotspot service in Sydney, Australia in February; and in the U.S., Sprint launched its Gigabit LTE service in New Orleans, Louisiana, in March 2017.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?