Speed Matters: Gigabit LTE Networks Switch On
On April 24 (2017), Monaco Telecom launched its Gigabit LTE service for mobile smartphones, offering a 1 Gbps theoretical download speed limit. This launch follows two other Gigabit LTE launches that occurred earlier in 2017, such as Telstra’s launch of its Gigabit LTE mobile hotspot service in Sydney, Australia in February; and in the U.S., Sprint launched its Gigabit LTE service in New Orleans, Louisiana, in March 2017.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN