Spring 2017 Business Computing Announcements
In the consumer electronics market, vendors often release new products, such as computers and TVs, twice each calendar year. The first launch occurs in the March or April time frame and is colloquially known as the Spring Refresh, where the spring season is starting in the northern hemisphere. The second portfolio change occurs around September, which coincides with the back-to-school season. The timing is also important in preparation for end of the calendar year boosts in consumer purchases during the Christmas holiday.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker