Spring 2017 Business Computing Announcements
In the consumer electronics market, vendors often release new products, such as computers and TVs, twice each calendar year. The first launch occurs in the March or April time frame and is colloquially known as the Spring Refresh, where the spring season is starting in the northern hemisphere. The second portfolio change occurs around September, which coincides with the back-to-school season. The timing is also important in preparation for end of the calendar year boosts in consumer purchases during the Christmas holiday.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras
- Has the Race to Launch the First 5G Smartphone Begun?
- Key eSIM Theme Focuses on Connectivity and Security Convergence in 2018
- eSIM in the Consumer Market
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off