Spring 2017 Business Computing Announcements
In the consumer electronics market, vendors often release new products, such as computers and TVs, twice each calendar year. The first launch occurs in the March or April time frame and is colloquially known as the Spring Refresh, where the spring season is starting in the northern hemisphere. The second portfolio change occurs around September, which coincides with the back-to-school season. The timing is also important in preparation for end of the calendar year boosts in consumer purchases during the Christmas holiday.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market