Spring 2017 Business Computing Announcements
In the consumer electronics market, vendors often release new products, such as computers and TVs, twice each calendar year. The first launch occurs in the March or April time frame and is colloquially known as the Spring Refresh, where the spring season is starting in the northern hemisphere. The second portfolio change occurs around September, which coincides with the back-to-school season. The timing is also important in preparation for end of the calendar year boosts in consumer purchases during the Christmas holiday.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Virtual Reality in Enterprise Training
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- IT/OT Convergence in Smart Manufacturing and Enterprise