Samsung Extends Commercial Transit Reach
Samsung Electronics America recently announced its partnership with Magellan GPS to deliver ELD solutions for U.S. compliance, along with fleet navigation and multi-purpose usages for drivers on and off duty. Its focus initially is on the “long tail” of the adoption curve. A complementary business, Samsung SDS (IT Services Unit) grew more than any other company in 2016 out of the top 50 global logistics providers. Samsung SDS’s Smart Logistics (SL) business in particular grew its revenues by nearly 27% YoY with annual revenue of approximately US$3 billion.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- Smart Cities and Transportation Electrification
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Modernizing the Maritime Supply Chain
- The Digital Transformation of Maritime Freight