Samsung Extends Commercial Transit Reach
Samsung Electronics America recently announced its partnership with Magellan GPS to deliver ELD solutions for U.S. compliance, along with fleet navigation and multi-purpose usages for drivers on and off duty. Its focus initially is on the “long tail” of the adoption curve. A complementary business, Samsung SDS (IT Services Unit) grew more than any other company in 2016 out of the top 50 global logistics providers. Samsung SDS’s Smart Logistics (SL) business in particular grew its revenues by nearly 27% YoY with annual revenue of approximately US$3 billion.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial Battery Electric Fleets Must Address Impact of Temperature Extremes on Range
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Amazon Formalizes Competition with Shippers
- IoT Market Tracker: Fleet Management
- IoT Market Tracker: Transportation