RF Power Semiconductors for the Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) Market—A Complex and Confusing Business
The industrial, scientific, and medical (ISM) business segment is one of the hardest to define in RF power. Historically, this market is an outgrowth from earlier non-communications segments. Many years ago, industrial, scientific, and medical were just individual sub-segments. The industrial business was the largest, but the number and type of applications were different and more limited than today.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure