RF Power Semiconductors for the Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) Market—A Complex and Confusing Business
The industrial, scientific, and medical (ISM) business segment is one of the hardest to define in RF power. Historically, this market is an outgrowth from earlier non-communications segments. Many years ago, industrial, scientific, and medical were just individual sub-segments. The industrial business was the largest, but the number and type of applications were different and more limited than today.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options