NAB 2017 Will Show Innovations in Service Velocity, 360° Video, and Analytics
The annual National Association of Broadcaster’s show (NAB) kicks off this weekend in Las Vegas. While Cable Show has seen its demise (branded as INTX for a few years), NAB has grown in importance with recent years covering innovations in drones. Additionally, it helps the industry coalesce around the transition to IP production, as well as the implications of software-defined video (SDV) within the broadcast domain. 2017 promises to be an exciting year, with the continuation of some of these themes, as well as showcasing some new transformative technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Pay TV and OTT Piracy Prevention Services: 2018 Update
- The Support for Higher Level DRM Is Now a Must for All Smartphone Vendors
- Liberty Global Set to Drive Cloud DVR Market
- Facebook Announces Stand-Alone 6DoF HMD, Oculus Quest
- Thoughts on the Future of TV and Video