NAB 2017 Will Show Innovations in Service Velocity, 360° Video, and Analytics
The annual National Association of Broadcaster’s show (NAB) kicks off this weekend in Las Vegas. While Cable Show has seen its demise (branded as INTX for a few years), NAB has grown in importance with recent years covering innovations in drones. Additionally, it helps the industry coalesce around the transition to IP production, as well as the implications of software-defined video (SDV) within the broadcast domain. 2017 promises to be an exciting year, with the continuation of some of these themes, as well as showcasing some new transformative technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker