NAB 2017 Will Show Innovations in Service Velocity, 360° Video, and Analytics
The annual National Association of Broadcaster’s show (NAB) kicks off this weekend in Las Vegas. While Cable Show has seen its demise (branded as INTX for a few years), NAB has grown in importance with recent years covering innovations in drones. Additionally, it helps the industry coalesce around the transition to IP production, as well as the implications of software-defined video (SDV) within the broadcast domain. 2017 promises to be an exciting year, with the continuation of some of these themes, as well as showcasing some new transformative technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Oculus Go Become the Tipping Point for Mass VR Adoption?
- The 2018 NAB Show and Contemplations on the Future of Video
- HTC Vive Pro, a Smart Move Toward Enterprise VR Market
- Service Provider OTT Services and Set-Top Boxes Update
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Launch Getting Closer with Samsung’s Hardware Launch