BlackBerry Teams Up with Insurance Provider Allied World
BlackBerry announced a partnership with Allied World, a global insurance company, on a new initiative aimed at expanding distribution channels. The security vendor will provide a self-assessment toolkit, dubbed SHIELD, for cyber insurance policy holders of Allied World. The tool will enable them to effectively qualify their security posture. As part of the initiative, BlackBerry will also provide its expertise to the policy holders, helping them address areas of weakness and providing guidance to better manage their risks. The tool and accompanying services will be available mid-May 2017 as part of Allied World’s FrameWRX, a cyber risk management solution offered to its U.S. clients under its suite of cyber insurance policies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update