Connected Bus Shelter in New Zealand
The transport authority in Auckland, New Zealand signed a strategic partnership with Nokia, Chorus, Downer, and Solta, and completed a market trial of a connected bus shelter. The legacy bus shelter was connected to the ultra-fast broadband (UFB) network via Nokia’s service-aware router, and deployed an interactive touchscreen display panel. Broadband connections play a crucial role in supporting smart city applications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- WiGig in 2018 – Alive, but Not Kicking
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Smart Cities India: 100 City Project
- Smart City Pioneers in Southeast Asia: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam