Connected Bus Shelter in New Zealand
The transport authority in Auckland, New Zealand signed a strategic partnership with Nokia, Chorus, Downer, and Solta, and completed a market trial of a connected bus shelter. The legacy bus shelter was connected to the ultra-fast broadband (UFB) network via Nokia’s service-aware router, and deployed an interactive touchscreen display panel. Broadband connections play a crucial role in supporting smart city applications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- Indoor Positioning and RTLS Market Update
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Smart Cities and Spaces Quarterly Update 1Q 2019
- Smart Cities and Digital Twins: Designing and Managing Urban Industrial Systems