Connected Bus Shelter in New Zealand
The transport authority in Auckland, New Zealand signed a strategic partnership with Nokia, Chorus, Downer, and Solta, and completed a market trial of a connected bus shelter. The legacy bus shelter was connected to the ultra-fast broadband (UFB) network via Nokia’s service-aware router, and deployed an interactive touchscreen display panel. Broadband connections play a crucial role in supporting smart city applications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 2-Wheel Electric Urban Mobility on the Rise: Uber and Lyft Setting Eyes on Bikes and Scooters
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- Wi-Fi Alliance Ramps up Wi-Fi Security ahead of 802.11ax Rollout