Connected Bus Shelter in New Zealand
The transport authority in Auckland, New Zealand signed a strategic partnership with Nokia, Chorus, Downer, and Solta, and completed a market trial of a connected bus shelter. The legacy bus shelter was connected to the ultra-fast broadband (UFB) network via Nokia’s service-aware router, and deployed an interactive touchscreen display panel. Broadband connections play a crucial role in supporting smart city applications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Urban Demand-Response Challenge
- Wi-Fi 6, Mesh Networking, and the Growth of More Intelligent Distributed Wi-Fi
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- The Path to Mobile Ticketing