Nokia IMPACT Aims to Mitigate Silos in Smart City Space
Nokia expanded the coverage of the Intelligent Management Platform (IMPACT), an open-standard cloud platform launched in June 2016, to support smart city applications such as video analytics, smart lighting, smart parking, and telematics. The IMPACT platform offers holistic solutions from device management, connectivity management, data collection and analytics, application enablement, to end-to-end security solutions with over-the-air (OTA) security updates. Other vendors that also offer horizontal cloud platforms include Huawei, Cisco, IBM, Bosch, etc.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The Urban Demand-Response Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems