Nokia IMPACT Aims to Mitigate Silos in Smart City Space
Nokia expanded the coverage of the Intelligent Management Platform (IMPACT), an open-standard cloud platform launched in June 2016, to support smart city applications such as video analytics, smart lighting, smart parking, and telematics. The IMPACT platform offers holistic solutions from device management, connectivity management, data collection and analytics, application enablement, to end-to-end security solutions with over-the-air (OTA) security updates. Other vendors that also offer horizontal cloud platforms include Huawei, Cisco, IBM, Bosch, etc.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Smart Cities and Spaces Quarterly Update 1Q 2019
- Smart Cities and Digital Twins: Designing and Managing Urban Industrial Systems
- Commercial Battery Electric Fleets Must Address Impact of Temperature Extremes on Range