Nokia IMPACT Aims to Mitigate Silos in Smart City Space
Nokia expanded the coverage of the Intelligent Management Platform (IMPACT), an open-standard cloud platform launched in June 2016, to support smart city applications such as video analytics, smart lighting, smart parking, and telematics. The IMPACT platform offers holistic solutions from device management, connectivity management, data collection and analytics, application enablement, to end-to-end security solutions with over-the-air (OTA) security updates. Other vendors that also offer horizontal cloud platforms include Huawei, Cisco, IBM, Bosch, etc.
To find out more about subscribing:
- European MNOs and the Rise of LPWANs
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Four IoT Lessons from the Sierra Wireless Innovation Summit
- Modernizing the Maritime Supply Chain
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities