Free Wearable Cameras for All U.S. Police Officers - Part 2
As discussed in Part One, the benefits of equipping law enforcement agencies (LEAs) with wearable cameras often outweigh the costs. But whether used to improve evidence collection, content management capabilities, or officer/subject accountability, these devices are becoming the center of conversation among both wearable camera vendors and the LEAs looking to use them. The second part of this Insight outlines the concerns regarding the free camera offer and provides an overall view of the enterprise wearable camera market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface
- Identity Access Management Innovation Takes the Magic Out of Authentication Automation
- Safety Wearables Could Help to Save US Businesses US$200 Billion Annually on Insurance and Treatments from Workplace Injuries