Free Wearable Cameras for All U.S. Police Officers - Part 2
As discussed in Part One, the benefits of equipping law enforcement agencies (LEAs) with wearable cameras often outweigh the costs. But whether used to improve evidence collection, content management capabilities, or officer/subject accountability, these devices are becoming the center of conversation among both wearable camera vendors and the LEAs looking to use them. The second part of this Insight outlines the concerns regarding the free camera offer and provides an overall view of the enterprise wearable camera market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Footwear Technologies and Applications
- Wearable Data Analytics and Business Models
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular Teardown Summary Report
- Virtual Reality in Enterprise Training
- IT/OT Convergence in Smart Manufacturing and Enterprise