Free Wearable Cameras for All U.S. Police Officers - Part 2
As discussed in Part One, the benefits of equipping law enforcement agencies (LEAs) with wearable cameras often outweigh the costs. But whether used to improve evidence collection, content management capabilities, or officer/subject accountability, these devices are becoming the center of conversation among both wearable camera vendors and the LEAs looking to use them. The second part of this Insight outlines the concerns regarding the free camera offer and provides an overall view of the enterprise wearable camera market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Qualcomm's New Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform Paves the Way for Improved Smartwatches
- Wearable Device Market Share and Forecasts
- Wearables Operating Systems and Platforms
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront