What Can Become of Ericsson’s Media Unit?
Ericsson is considering strategic options for its media business, which now comprises two segments, one focused on platforms and the other focused on services. So, what can become of the media unit? Ericsson could simply find a go-to-market partner, or, if the unit is sold off private-equity backed services organizations could bulk up with the media solutions businesses, or companies that come from single-market broadcasting environments looking to extend to a pan-European footprint could grow with this acquisition.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking