What Can Become of Ericsson’s Media Unit?
Ericsson is considering strategic options for its media business, which now comprises two segments, one focused on platforms and the other focused on services. So, what can become of the media unit? Ericsson could simply find a go-to-market partner, or, if the unit is sold off private-equity backed services organizations could bulk up with the media solutions businesses, or companies that come from single-market broadcasting environments looking to extend to a pan-European footprint could grow with this acquisition.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi