What Can Become of Ericsson’s Media Unit?
Ericsson is considering strategic options for its media business, which now comprises two segments, one focused on platforms and the other focused on services. So, what can become of the media unit? Ericsson could simply find a go-to-market partner, or, if the unit is sold off private-equity backed services organizations could bulk up with the media solutions businesses, or companies that come from single-market broadcasting environments looking to extend to a pan-European footprint could grow with this acquisition.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi