5G and Millimeter Waves - Not So Fast
Increasing demands for data and more subscribers are driving the wireless data world to 5G. However, the bandwidth requirements to accommodate all this activity is forcing the wireless portion of the 5G chain to move up in frequency.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN