5G and Millimeter Waves - Not So Fast
Increasing demands for data and more subscribers are driving the wireless data world to 5G. However, the bandwidth requirements to accommodate all this activity is forcing the wireless portion of the 5G chain to move up in frequency.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options