5G and Millimeter Waves - Not So Fast
Increasing demands for data and more subscribers are driving the wireless data world to 5G. However, the bandwidth requirements to accommodate all this activity is forcing the wireless portion of the 5G chain to move up in frequency.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?