Electric Mobility, a Key Milestone for China’s Smart Nation Initiative
Electric vehicles have grown rapidly in China, with a 128% CAGR from 2011 to 2016; reaching sales of 507,000 new energy vehicles (NEV) in 2016. Growth is primarily driven by government legislation, smart city initiatives in China, etc. BYD, BAIC Group, Tesla, Geely, Zotye Auto, Yutong, Yinlong, Zhongtong, King Long, and Dongfeng Motor are the key vendors in the Chinese NEV ecosystem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cybersecurity in Smart Utilities
- 2-Wheel Electric Urban Mobility on the Rise: Uber and Lyft Setting Eyes on Bikes and Scooters
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies