Electric Mobility, a Key Milestone for China’s Smart Nation Initiative
Electric vehicles have grown rapidly in China, with a 128% CAGR from 2011 to 2016; reaching sales of 507,000 new energy vehicles (NEV) in 2016. Growth is primarily driven by government legislation, smart city initiatives in China, etc. BYD, BAIC Group, Tesla, Geely, Zotye Auto, Yutong, Yinlong, Zhongtong, King Long, and Dongfeng Motor are the key vendors in the Chinese NEV ecosystem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Is There a Future for Vertical Integration in the End Markets IoT Value and Supply Chain?