Electric Mobility, a Key Milestone for China’s Smart Nation Initiative
Electric vehicles have grown rapidly in China, with a 128% CAGR from 2011 to 2016; reaching sales of 507,000 new energy vehicles (NEV) in 2016. Growth is primarily driven by government legislation, smart city initiatives in China, etc. BYD, BAIC Group, Tesla, Geely, Zotye Auto, Yutong, Yinlong, Zhongtong, King Long, and Dongfeng Motor are the key vendors in the Chinese NEV ecosystem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Urban Resilience: A New Smart Cities Objective
- Additive Manufacturing, Spare Part Perpetuity, and the Rise of the Microfactory