Apple’s Smart Home Strategy Gains Marketing Support
There are signs that Apple is increasingly looking to shore up its position among its user base and defend against it straying to rival smart home ecosystems. During March, the company worked to provide its customers with more information about what Apple provides in the smart home space trying to ensure that, while it may not have a single attention-grabbing smart home voice device like rivals Google or Amazon, it is carefully building out smart home value.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?