Apple’s Smart Home Strategy Gains Marketing Support
There are signs that Apple is increasingly looking to shore up its position among its user base and defend against it straying to rival smart home ecosystems. During March, the company worked to provide its customers with more information about what Apple provides in the smart home space trying to ensure that, while it may not have a single attention-grabbing smart home voice device like rivals Google or Amazon, it is carefully building out smart home value.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities