Crestron Reveals Revenues and Broader Product Reach
Rockleigh, N.J.-based Crestron Electronics is the 800 lb gorilla in the luxury smart home market. The privately-held company has long been the leading provider of equipment and systems in the most financially- and technically-demanding smart home installations. With such a towering position in such a lucrative market, the company has felt little compunction to raise its profile outside of its core market; however, smart home is a market that has drawn in some of the largest technology companies in the world, and increasingly, Crestron will be faced with a choice about how it wants to position itself in that growing market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities