5G Spectrum Explorations Speed Up
As the 5G headlights get brighter and brighter, we are starting to see more animated news about 5G trials, technology schemes, and government affirmations of support. Whatever 5G turns out to be, at the very minimum, it will need a lot “spectrum.” A couple of announcements in March (2017) highlight some of the major initiatives that explore novel ways to use spectrum to support next-generation applications, i.e., SoftBank in Japan and the FCC in the U.S.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?