5G Spectrum Explorations Speed Up
As the 5G headlights get brighter and brighter, we are starting to see more animated news about 5G trials, technology schemes, and government affirmations of support. Whatever 5G turns out to be, at the very minimum, it will need a lot “spectrum.” A couple of announcements in March (2017) highlight some of the major initiatives that explore novel ways to use spectrum to support next-generation applications, i.e., SoftBank in Japan and the FCC in the U.S.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN