Americas Heat Up for Continent-Wide Public Safety LTE Deployments
FirstNet selects AT&T to roll out Public Safety LTE on March 30 (2017). At the same time, Mexico announced its first nationwide public safety LTE contract award. Soon, a continent-wide public safety LTE network will be established. In this Insight, ABI Research looks at the impact of this contract win and assesses the potential of the public safety LTE market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi Customer Premise Equipment (SOHO/Consumer and Enterprise Market)
- Evolution of MIMO in LTE Networks
- An Analysis of 5G Spectrum
- Webinar: UnTelco: Business Opportunities Beyond Connectivity
- North American Antenna Market - Mobile Cellular Macro Base-station Antenna