Americas Heat Up for Continent-Wide Public Safety LTE Deployments
FirstNet selects AT&T to roll out Public Safety LTE on March 30 (2017). At the same time, Mexico announced its first nationwide public safety LTE contract award. Soon, a continent-wide public safety LTE network will be established. In this Insight, ABI Research looks at the impact of this contract win and assesses the potential of the public safety LTE market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station