Americas Heat Up for Continent-Wide Public Safety LTE Deployments
FirstNet selects AT&T to roll out Public Safety LTE on March 30 (2017). At the same time, Mexico announced its first nationwide public safety LTE contract award. Soon, a continent-wide public safety LTE network will be established. In this Insight, ABI Research looks at the impact of this contract win and assesses the potential of the public safety LTE market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices are Moving Forward Despite Wireless Infrastructure Ills
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active Antennas
- Webinar: 5G for Consumer and Industrial Applications
- Critical Communications: Public Safety, Industrial/Business, Transportation, Utilities, and Other Radio Systems and Networks
- Network Technology and Market Tracker