The Next-Generation Smart Glasses Design and the Consumer Uptake Challenge
In a recent ABI Research Insight, ABI Research discussed Apple’s potential role in the augmented reality (AR) space. This Insight dives deeper into one of those potential roles, demonstrating that realistic consumer smart glasses and associated technical advancements are moving down that path.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile AR Investment Points to a Strong 2019 for the Platform
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- Augmented Reality in the Engineering and Construction Industry
- Location-Based VR Remains a Highlight in the Industry, but IMAX Shows It Is Still Early Days
- Why Big AR Names Falling Is a Positive Market Indicator