Samsung Hopes to Rekindle Its Fortunes with Infinity Display on New Flagships
Late March (2017), Samsung launched the latest update to its line of flagship Galaxy phones with the launch of the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8+. As expected, the devices came packed with new design features and functionalities that bring noticeable improvements over its predecessors, although only incremental changes were made to their cameras. The new smartphones retained the microSD card slots that were reintroduced back into the lineup in the Samsung Galaxy S6, but Samsung resisted the temptation to dispense with the 3.5 mm headphone jack (for the time being at least).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience