Samsung Hopes to Rekindle Its Fortunes with Infinity Display on New Flagships
Late March (2017), Samsung launched the latest update to its line of flagship Galaxy phones with the launch of the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8+. As expected, the devices came packed with new design features and functionalities that bring noticeable improvements over its predecessors, although only incremental changes were made to their cameras. The new smartphones retained the microSD card slots that were reintroduced back into the lineup in the Samsung Galaxy S6, but Samsung resisted the temptation to dispense with the 3.5 mm headphone jack (for the time being at least).
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective
- Smartwatch Vendors Look to Add More Healthcare Features for Use in Medical Trials