Samsung Hopes to Rekindle Its Fortunes with Infinity Display on New Flagships
Late March (2017), Samsung launched the latest update to its line of flagship Galaxy phones with the launch of the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8+. As expected, the devices came packed with new design features and functionalities that bring noticeable improvements over its predecessors, although only incremental changes were made to their cameras. The new smartphones retained the microSD card slots that were reintroduced back into the lineup in the Samsung Galaxy S6, but Samsung resisted the temptation to dispense with the 3.5 mm headphone jack (for the time being at least).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras
- Has the Race to Launch the First 5G Smartphone Begun?