Quantifying IoT Security Risks and Understanding Shifting Security Costs
The discussion regarding security costs continues to be a focal point for a variety of IoT industry players. Today, security requirements and the need for security are better understood; however, to a lot of vendors, the cost is additional. In some instances, these costs are also considered new, which is particularly true for those that are new to the physical-to-digital domain.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?
- Biometric Technologies and Applications