Rethink Robotics’ Intera 5 Simplifies Complex Programming, Extends Collaboration to the Work-Cell, and Prepares for Industry 4.0
Rethink Robotics’ Intera 5 simplifies work-cell connectivity and collaboration, and greatly simplifies the programming of complex applications requiring extremely accurate movement and highly-precise, adaptive force control. It is also a functional enabler for production lines that are completely integrated and tightly synchronized, with processes that are optimized autonomously and in real time.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotics Investment Monitor
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots