Rethink Robotics’ Intera 5 Simplifies Complex Programming, Extends Collaboration to the Work-Cell, and Prepares for Industry 4.0
Rethink Robotics’ Intera 5 simplifies work-cell connectivity and collaboration, and greatly simplifies the programming of complex applications requiring extremely accurate movement and highly-precise, adaptive force control. It is also a functional enabler for production lines that are completely integrated and tightly synchronized, with processes that are optimized autonomously and in real time.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
- The Year 2019 Should Be One of General Manipulation in Robotics