Consolidation in the Indian Telco Sector
The recently announced merger between Vodafone India and Idea Cellular will create a combined entity with nearly 400 million subscribers, making it the largest telco operator in India, subject to regulatory approvals. The Indian telco market is on the cusp of major consolidation. Both operators and subscribers can gain from this consolidation, at least in the foreseeable future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi Customer Premise Equipment (SOHO/Consumer and Enterprise Market)
- Evolution of MIMO in LTE Networks
- An Analysis of 5G Spectrum
- Webinar: UnTelco: Business Opportunities Beyond Connectivity
- North American Antenna Market - Mobile Cellular Macro Base-station Antenna