Consolidation in the Indian Telco Sector
The recently announced merger between Vodafone India and Idea Cellular will create a combined entity with nearly 400 million subscribers, making it the largest telco operator in India, subject to regulatory approvals. The Indian telco market is on the cusp of major consolidation. Both operators and subscribers can gain from this consolidation, at least in the foreseeable future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?