Consolidation in the Indian Telco Sector
The recently announced merger between Vodafone India and Idea Cellular will create a combined entity with nearly 400 million subscribers, making it the largest telco operator in India, subject to regulatory approvals. The Indian telco market is on the cusp of major consolidation. Both operators and subscribers can gain from this consolidation, at least in the foreseeable future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options