Consolidation in the Indian Telco Sector
The recently announced merger between Vodafone India and Idea Cellular will create a combined entity with nearly 400 million subscribers, making it the largest telco operator in India, subject to regulatory approvals. The Indian telco market is on the cusp of major consolidation. Both operators and subscribers can gain from this consolidation, at least in the foreseeable future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure