Samsung Announces DeX for Workplace Computing and Device Convergence
Samsung Electronics announced Samsung DeX, which is designed to improve productivity for mobile professionals while reducing the need to carry multiple computing devices. Compatible with the recently announced Samsung Galaxy S8, the Samsung DeX provides a desktop-like experience powered by Google’s Android OS, which enables users to access applications, edit documents, browse the web, watch videos, reply to messages, and more, directly from the smartphone while utilizing a larger display, keyboard, and mouse.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Virtual Reality in Enterprise Training
- IT/OT Convergence in Smart Manufacturing and Enterprise
- Enterprise Wearables Bi-Annual Review
- Wearables in Enterprise - Transforming Mobile Workers with IoT Technologies
- Enterprise Mobility Management Services for Wearables