Red Flags Surround NB-IoT
With no large-scale NB-IoT deployments, Vodafone delays its NB-IoT commercial deployments in Ireland, raising doubts about NB-IoT’s business model and/or technology. While LoRa technology continues with significant momentum in the cellular community, SIGFOX announces two deals that see its networks merge with mobile network operators (MNOs). Is the merger of proprietary and standard LPWANs the way to massive scale for the IoT?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi Customer Premise Equipment (SOHO/Consumer and Enterprise Market)
- Evolution of MIMO in LTE Networks
- An Analysis of 5G Spectrum
- Webinar: UnTelco: Business Opportunities Beyond Connectivity
- North American Antenna Market - Mobile Cellular Macro Base-station Antenna