Red Flags Surround NB-IoT
With no large-scale NB-IoT deployments, Vodafone delays its NB-IoT commercial deployments in Ireland, raising doubts about NB-IoT’s business model and/or technology. While LoRa technology continues with significant momentum in the cellular community, SIGFOX announces two deals that see its networks merge with mobile network operators (MNOs). Is the merger of proprietary and standard LPWANs the way to massive scale for the IoT?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station