Red Flags Surround NB-IoT
With no large-scale NB-IoT deployments, Vodafone delays its NB-IoT commercial deployments in Ireland, raising doubts about NB-IoT’s business model and/or technology. While LoRa technology continues with significant momentum in the cellular community, SIGFOX announces two deals that see its networks merge with mobile network operators (MNOs). Is the merger of proprietary and standard LPWANs the way to massive scale for the IoT?
To find out more about subscribing:
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices are Moving Forward Despite Wireless Infrastructure Ills
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active Antennas
- Webinar: 5G for Consumer and Industrial Applications
- Critical Communications: Public Safety, Industrial/Business, Transportation, Utilities, and Other Radio Systems and Networks
- Network Technology and Market Tracker