India’s 2017 Telco Challenges
The years 2016 and 2017 have seen development of higher competition between telcos in India due to a new company, Reliance Jio. This Insight will shed light on the current telco competition while discussing Vodafone India’s recent merger with Idea Cellular and YOU Broadband India Ltd.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?