Samsung, Ingenico, and SmartLink Launch the Contactless Companion Platform
On March 23, (2017) Samsung LSI and partners Ingenico and SmartLink announced the launch of the Contactless Companion Platform (CCP), a wearable payments solution developed by all three parties, combining a central smartphone “hub” application with the ability to securely push digital cash to selected wearable companion devices running on Samsung silicon.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- Retailers Need a Fresh Perspective on Crowd-Sourced Delivery
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective
- Investigating the Role of Big Data in Digital Security Analytics