Samsung, Ingenico, and SmartLink Launch the Contactless Companion Platform
On March 23, (2017) Samsung LSI and partners Ingenico and SmartLink announced the launch of the Contactless Companion Platform (CCP), a wearable payments solution developed by all three parties, combining a central smartphone “hub” application with the ability to securely push digital cash to selected wearable companion devices running on Samsung silicon.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: The Retail Revolution – Will Robotics and AI save Bricks and Mortar?
- Smart Retail Quarterly Update 2Q 2018
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Robotics in Brick and Mortar Retail