Samsung, Ingenico, and SmartLink Launch the Contactless Companion Platform
On March 23, (2017) Samsung LSI and partners Ingenico and SmartLink announced the launch of the Contactless Companion Platform (CCP), a wearable payments solution developed by all three parties, combining a central smartphone “hub” application with the ability to securely push digital cash to selected wearable companion devices running on Samsung silicon.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Devices and Solutions for Workforce Productivity in Warehouse Logistics
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems