What Does a Merger Between Telekom Malaysia and Axiata Mean to the Malaysian Telco Industry?
Two telco giants in Malaysia, Telekom Malaysia and Axiata, are rumored to be undergoing a merger. ABI Research looks at the market drivers behind this rumored merger, as well as the impact this merger will have on Malaysia and the regional market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options