What Does a Merger Between Telekom Malaysia and Axiata Mean to the Malaysian Telco Industry?
Two telco giants in Malaysia, Telekom Malaysia and Axiata, are rumored to be undergoing a merger. ABI Research looks at the market drivers behind this rumored merger, as well as the impact this merger will have on Malaysia and the regional market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned