What Does a Merger Between Telekom Malaysia and Axiata Mean to the Malaysian Telco Industry?
Two telco giants in Malaysia, Telekom Malaysia and Axiata, are rumored to be undergoing a merger. ABI Research looks at the market drivers behind this rumored merger, as well as the impact this merger will have on Malaysia and the regional market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?