What Does a Merger Between Telekom Malaysia and Axiata Mean to the Malaysian Telco Industry?
Two telco giants in Malaysia, Telekom Malaysia and Axiata, are rumored to be undergoing a merger. ABI Research looks at the market drivers behind this rumored merger, as well as the impact this merger will have on Malaysia and the regional market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure