Verizon Leverages CBRS for Low-Cost DAS
Verizon asked its DAS system suppliers to integrate SpiderCloud small cells with their DAS as a way to reduce the cost of DAS systems and permit economical deployments in the middle enterprise or “middleprise” segment of the DAS market. Verizon also announced its intention to deploy small cells using the 3.5 GHz band in accordance with CBRS technology. We connect the dots between these two statements and believe we are witnessing the beginning of CBRS as the new DAS.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi Customer Premise Equipment (SOHO/Consumer and Enterprise Market)
- Evolution of MIMO in LTE Networks
- An Analysis of 5G Spectrum
- Webinar: UnTelco: Business Opportunities Beyond Connectivity
- North American Antenna Market - Mobile Cellular Macro Base-station Antenna