Verizon Leverages CBRS for Low-Cost DAS
Verizon asked its DAS system suppliers to integrate SpiderCloud small cells with their DAS as a way to reduce the cost of DAS systems and permit economical deployments in the middle enterprise or “middleprise” segment of the DAS market. Verizon also announced its intention to deploy small cells using the 3.5 GHz band in accordance with CBRS technology. We connect the dots between these two statements and believe we are witnessing the beginning of CBRS as the new DAS.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase