Postpaid Subscriptions to Rise in India
Growing data demand and disruptive pricing by new market entrants like Reliance Jio, coupled with the impact of demonetization in India, may boost the postpaid subscriber base, offering operators more predictable revenue streams moving forward.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned