Postpaid Subscriptions to Rise in India
Growing data demand and disruptive pricing by new market entrants like Reliance Jio, coupled with the impact of demonetization in India, may boost the postpaid subscriber base, offering operators more predictable revenue streams moving forward.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?