Rebooting the Cell-Site Deployment Model
Cell-sites have traditionally been seen as an OPEX drain for the mobile telco. More sites are needed, but telco funds are not limitless. New business models are needed to reboot the cell-site deployment model.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?