Rebooting the Cell-Site Deployment Model
Cell-sites have traditionally been seen as an OPEX drain for the mobile telco. More sites are needed, but telco funds are not limitless. New business models are needed to reboot the cell-site deployment model.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options